Madness Aggresive Madness Aggresive

My god man, quit raping my ears!

What is up with all the static for audio? It makes it really hard to watch.

Deimos2142 responds:

quiet the radio AUX lol

Tablet vs Pencil Tablet vs Pencil

Tablet

I like the tablet more because it's smoother and crisper. The pen on the other hand is a little sketchy looking for the simplicity of the character.

martiescageda responds:

Thanks for your opinion. I guess some like a clean look, but in some cartoons like Ed, Edd & Eddy the moving edges are what give "feeling" to the character. The truth is I don't like those moving lines, they make me dizzy XD

Maybe it would have been better to make a nice animation with colored characters and such to make this experiment more appealing, but I don't have the time...

Laloh the bee Laloh the bee

I kept waiting!

I listened thru the song once, and I was just hoping he was going to blow his head off and end the madness :P

Lalo responds:

THE MADNESS NEVER ENDS

Jump 2 Jump 2

Pretty good!

I like the game, it's simple and easy to get into, the jumps get challenging in some areas. Overall it's very nice. There seems to be a few glitches in the game still, for instance on the level where the disappearing striped platforms first appear, if you jump off the first spring and hold left the entire time you can jump out of the level.

One thing that bugs me about this game, You should make it so I can press "X" to go to the next level instead of making me click a button with my mouse. The game doesn't use the mouse, don't make my hands leave the keyboard every level :)

Scorpiastudios responds:

When the level ends; press enter. That sends you to the next level as well. =P

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

Your controls are horrible.

Just a quick question, were you born with your hands sideways, or did you just recently have both your wrists broken? I realize you wanted the button positions to correspond with the game screens, but all the controls should have been spread over a single row of the keyboard, not grouped all together in the middle.

Undead Highway Undead Highway

Constant interruption

I would like this game better if it didn't feel like it was bugging me every 3 seconds. I pick up a couple random items while killing zombies, BAM I'm on a new screen, not controlling my character and looking at some home made gun. I pick up the keys to the car, and I have to click a button to proceed, nevermind the fact that I'm in a firefight and clicking the button throws my aim off.

Also, I don't know why, but I was expecting an auto switch on weapons when one runs out of ammo. Maybe it's because I pick up these random items, then suddenly I'm equipped and shooting a new gun that I may or may not want to actually use over what I had pulled out (I died once on my first time thru because the flame thrower auto equipped while I was shooting at a zombie)

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

Amazing song!

The voice and the daddy issues (lol) are very very sexy :)

Mario and the Thief of the Cry Mario and the Thief of the Cry

LOL!!!

MUTHA-asterisk asterisk asterisk

Great, this is simply awesome!

Hoogiman responds:

el oh el

Son23's New Voice Demo Reel Son23's New Voice Demo Reel

Awesome.

I liked your voices, your insane laugh is pretty funny :)

Son23 responds:

thanks. I'm thinking of updating this soon with the roles I have already taken

Bic Bioshock Bic Bioshock

Wow!

This would look perfectly at place scribed onto a whale tooth! I really like the style here, it goes really well with the aquatic theme of the game because I look at this and can totally picture a sailor carving this out with a pen knife.

The only criticism I have is that the lettering in the Rapture sign could have been done a little better. Other than that tho, 5/5, 9/10 :)

Zelda Zelda

Picture taken moments before scheduled kidnapping

Overall I like it, there's only one thing I can spot that I think you should fix and that would be the crown and hair. It looks like the crown is tilted towards that one eyebrow because it's really high up on the right side. The hair on the right side bulges up just a little too far I think. Anyways, 8/10, I'm giving you a 4/5.

LegolaSS responds:

i can see what you meen... basic flaw that i overlooked while rushed :(... thank you for pointing that out...

Level 34 Level 34

Cool

It's alright, but it could use some improvement. I'm sure this has been brought up in the other reviews but:

Her face looks flat to me, I'm not sure if it's just the nose or if the shoulder is messing with the perspective as well. The shoulder there does need to be fixed though, maybe arch it back instead of where it's at.

The breasts hang a bit low, almost like a 40 year old with a boob job. I think bringing them up would make them look perkier, which would fit for how old the face looks.

The way her back bends kind of makes her look... broken. I think the angle there should be softened up, maybe just add a little bit more flesh there. The star on her left boob looks right on, but the other two could use a little bit of work.

The background is pretty cool! Can't wait to see the other stuff that goes with that lol, I like it!

Hopefully you find something useful in my review. I'm off to go look at more of your work!

LegolaSS responds:

thanks for the indepth review... it was very inlighting... its good to see alot of people picking up the same stuff so when i do my next piece it should be 100% better and not have the same flaws... thanks for the review... :3