All 5 art Reviews

Bic Bioshock Bic Bioshock

Wow!

This would look perfectly at place scribed onto a whale tooth! I really like the style here, it goes really well with the aquatic theme of the game because I look at this and can totally picture a sailor carving this out with a pen knife.

The only criticism I have is that the lettering in the Rapture sign could have been done a little better. Other than that tho, 5/5, 9/10 :)

Zelda Zelda

Picture taken moments before scheduled kidnapping

Overall I like it, there's only one thing I can spot that I think you should fix and that would be the crown and hair. It looks like the crown is tilted towards that one eyebrow because it's really high up on the right side. The hair on the right side bulges up just a little too far I think. Anyways, 8/10, I'm giving you a 4/5.

LegolaSS responds:

i can see what you meen... basic flaw that i overlooked while rushed :(... thank you for pointing that out...

Level 34 Level 34

Cool

It's alright, but it could use some improvement. I'm sure this has been brought up in the other reviews but:

Her face looks flat to me, I'm not sure if it's just the nose or if the shoulder is messing with the perspective as well. The shoulder there does need to be fixed though, maybe arch it back instead of where it's at.

The breasts hang a bit low, almost like a 40 year old with a boob job. I think bringing them up would make them look perkier, which would fit for how old the face looks.

The way her back bends kind of makes her look... broken. I think the angle there should be softened up, maybe just add a little bit more flesh there. The star on her left boob looks right on, but the other two could use a little bit of work.

The background is pretty cool! Can't wait to see the other stuff that goes with that lol, I like it!

Hopefully you find something useful in my review. I'm off to go look at more of your work!

LegolaSS responds:

thanks for the indepth review... it was very inlighting... its good to see alot of people picking up the same stuff so when i do my next piece it should be 100% better and not have the same flaws... thanks for the review... :3

MOTHER FU@#ER!!! MOTHER FU@#ER!!!

I love it!

I really like the eyes ha ha.

Problemsovler Problemsovler

Our problems will solve itself!

Love the artwork, and that font is awesome that you're using :) I love how if you change the perspective it looks completely alien. Great job on holo-projector, I think that's my favorite part of this piece.

SmokeryDots responds:

...Awesome! :-D -You got it right! hehe. You're the only one who ever got it without me telling it first:-)

Thank you btw. :-)

(To those who can't but wanna see it, try opening it in MSpaint and do.... something...)