Madness Aggresive Madness Aggresive

My god man, quit raping my ears!

What is up with all the static for audio? It makes it really hard to watch.

Deimos2142 responds:

quiet the radio AUX lol

Tablet vs Pencil Tablet vs Pencil

Tablet

I like the tablet more because it's smoother and crisper. The pen on the other hand is a little sketchy looking for the simplicity of the character.

martiescageda responds:

Thanks for your opinion. I guess some like a clean look, but in some cartoons like Ed, Edd & Eddy the moving edges are what give "feeling" to the character. The truth is I don't like those moving lines, they make me dizzy XD

Maybe it would have been better to make a nice animation with colored characters and such to make this experiment more appealing, but I don't have the time...

Laloh the bee Laloh the bee

I kept waiting!

I listened thru the song once, and I was just hoping he was going to blow his head off and end the madness :P

Lalo responds:

THE MADNESS NEVER ENDS

Excessive Happiness Excessive Happiness

It was good

I think the biggest thing for you to do would be to up your fps and get the animation a little smoother, your art work is excellent, but the animation is slightly jerky in my opinion.

Not really a critque, but you have the characters mouths moving as if they are talking at one point, but theres no sounds or talk bubbles to tell us what they are saying, and it's slightly strange.

Good job though! Keep submitting more :O)

gaaaah responds:

lol I shouldn't have done the mouth movement if i say so myself. But thank you for liking it :D

Pizza Jockeys Episode 1 Pizza Jockeys Episode 1

It was good...

I'm only giving you a 7/10 however because there's almost more intro/outro credits than there is actual show. And with such a large file size, I really was expecting more actual content.

I'm not saying that what is there is bad at all! Quite the opposite, I love the artwork, the voice acting and quality was awesome, the jokes were funny it looked like a promising story.

If you make another one, shorten up your credits, or make enough content to actually make sitting thru them worth it. It's not that they don't look good, it's just it feels like you're beating your chest saying "this is me, I did this!" when i don't really care, I just want to see what you made.

artweapon responds:

I'm actually really glad you said this. I was just waiting for someone to because I felt almost the same way when I was making the credits, but I think credits are the most fun thing ever to do, so I had to juice it. Thanks for the crit; much appreciated for honesty!

-Matt G

Majul Tour of Rove Sc 7.1 Majul Tour of Rove Sc 7.1

Oh come on,

it's a 21 minute episode, couldn't you just release it in 3 7minute segments or something? what's up with the only a few seconds at a time stuff?

majul responds:

if you read the whole thing you would see the part where it says;

"***The sound and animation (few scenes out of sync) in the scenes i will release will not be perfect, sorry, i do have a Full DVD version of the whole 21 min episode, and original files but i do not have flash 6 r25 so i cannot fix this. (there is also a slightly better version (no out of sync) on youtube - if you want to watch the entire episode)"

UnleashTHeForce UnleashTHeForce

Nice

Interesting use of the Vcam, and the animation is very smooth. I can't wait to see the finished project.

Spooky Deleted Scenes! Spooky Deleted Scenes!

It all makes perfect sense now!

So that's why spookyville 2 was also title dogs raping cats. I can die a happy man *drinks the poison kool-aid*

NYAA 01 - The First NYAA 01 - The First

It's good but...

I would have given 8 stars, but the Vcam needs to be fixed on those few scenes first. Otherwise, great animation and music choices.

Zielak responds:

What d oyou mean by the Vcam problem? We already had one horrible problem but I've fixed it.

UCG Trailer UCG Trailer

This isn't even advertising

all you showed was a plane flying and a dude taking a step. If you've been working on this for a while then don't you have something to show that will at least tell us more about it? Like what it's about maybe?

Insanimation responds:

I have LOTS more, but to make it a proper trailer, I can't just show everything I have..not much actually worked with the trailer..and I havn't got to the good bit in my flash yet....